Skip to main content

“We Need To Meet Up At The Studio” – Ayra Starr Narrates How Don Jazzy Signed Her

Mavin Records singer, Ayra Starr has revealed how she got signed by Don Jazzy of Mavin Records.

ayra starrShe made the revelation in a new Interview. Below are excerpts of the interview:

When asked about how she started writing songs at an early age, Ayra Starr had this to say;

Read Also: “Haaaa Queen 🙌 🙌 Please Don’t Mind Him, He’s A Bloody Samaritan” – Ayra Starr Reacts As Fan Compares Her To Simi

I started remixing songs when I was seven or eight, I would remix Michael Jackson songs and I’d put my own words. I’d take it to school and act like this is my song and people would be like “you’re a liar, it’s not yours”. I would put my own words every time. Then me and my brother started writing songs when I was 10 and he was nine. Then when I was 12, my mom got us a guitar so we started properly writing music. A song from my album, I wrote when I was 14 and my brother was 13.

Ayra Starr in 19 & Dangerous Ayra Starr was also asked how she got into the industry and she explained thus;

Read Also: Our 1st Son Is Not My Biological Child Even Though He Was Born When We Were Married – Media Personality Nedu Addresses Domestic Violence Claims By Ex-wife Uzo Ohiri

I used to upload covers on Instagram, then the first time I started to do an original song written by my brother. I uploaded it on Instagram, this is something I was overthinking for like a whole day before I posted and it was’t even up to three hours before Don Jazzy sent me a message! He was like “we need to meet up at the studio, just call me” and the rest was history. We met at the studio with my brother. The songs we recorded that day were on my EP, two songs on my EP.

Photo Credit: Getty 

The post “We Need To Meet Up At The Studio” – Ayra Starr Narrates How Don Jazzy Signed Her appeared first on KOKO TV Nigeria | Nigeria News & Breaking Naija News - Nigeria News & Breaking Naija News | Nigeria Fashion & Style | Nigeria Beauty | Nigeria Entertainment | Nigeria Designers | Nigeria Weddings.



from KOKO TV Nigeria | Nigeria News & Breaking Naija News https://ift.tt/3EL1YN1
via news

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Ever Get Married And Feel My Husband Is Cheating, I’ll Pay A Hot Woman To Seduce Him – Princess Shyngle

Actress Princess Shyngle has disclosed that she is a jealous partner as she revealed some of the things she might do if she ever gets married. According to the Gambian-born actress, if she ever gets married and feels her husband is cheating but has not been caught, she will pay a hot woman to seduce him. Read Also: Davido’s Lamborghini Dey Enter My Eyes Sha – Burna Boy Admits Shyngle also revealed that if this works, she doesn’t know what she will do. The actress however added that she needs to work on the jealous side of her before dating again. She wrote; If I ever get married and I feel my husband is cheating on me but I’ve never caught him, I will literally find a beautiful hot girl that I’ll pay to seduce him. If she succeeds, hmmmmmm, I don’t know what I will do honestly. Read Also: Tender Proof To Show I Slept With You Or Stop The Rigmarole — Mompha Tells Bobrisky I’m such a freaking jealous partner when I’m in love and it sucks lol. I guess I need to work on that befo

Unusually Scented Candles

Steering clear of conventional scents like lavender or vanilla, we invite you to lather up with refreshing scents like introverts, hipsters, midlife crisis, crazy exes, online dating, and many more. Might be the perfect gift for a person you low-key hate or for someone with a good sense of humor. All the candles listed here are available on Amazon or the manufacturer’s website . In case you want your room to smell like midlife crisis, hipsters, awkward moments, or online dating, all the candles listed here are available on Amazon or the manufacturer’s website . The post Unusually Scented Candles first appeared on Crazy Funny Pictures .[Collection][Collection]

Kanye West Is Still “Hanging Out” With Model Vinetria While Trying To “Win” Kim Kardashian Back

Kanye “Ye” West  isn’t exactly “Bound 2” model Vinetria. The Donda rapper first sparked romance rumors with the 22-year-old model in early November when they were spotted together at a Donda Academy basketball game in Minneapolis. A source close to the 44-year-old musician reveals that they aren’t “exclusively dating” but are still “hanging out.” It seems they are simply going with the flow. Read Also: Kanye West ‘Not Giving Up’ On Kim Kardashian Despite Her Divorce Filing After all, Ye has publicly pleaded to reconcile his relationship with Kim Kardashian, calling her his “wife” and asking her to “run right back to me” in recent weeks. “Kanye is still hanging out and seeing model Vinetria, despite also trying to win Kim back,” says the source. “Kanye likes Vinetria’s company and has continued to bring her around his friend group. She has stayed in his house several times in the last month and has been invited to social functions with him.” According to the insider, “They aren’t